The Dethalbum review by Dethklok

• Released: Sep 25, 2007
Dethklok: The Dethalbum

The first thing I realize from first hearing a new song from this album, is the guitar, which is usually in the intro. It is usually heavily distorted and great sounding. Then, the singing kicks in and its, to me, amazing. I'm into the screamo genre, and this band/album is great because it fits perfectly into the screamo area with deathmetal. Most of these songs were played on the tv show Metalocylaspe on Adult Swim, and they are rapidly becomeing popular.

The lyrics in some of the songs are weird. In Hatredcopter, he says,"I get to wear big black helmet.". I think that some of the lyrics are death metal-ish, but then some are more humorious, like the intro to Fansong. The deep voice of the singer is very hard to imitate, which makes it unique. The deepness also ties into the heavyness of the other instruments, which makes a great combination.

This album is very good, but I personally think it isn't amazing. The songs Hatredcopter, Mermaider, Birthday Dethday, and Bloodtrocuted are great, but I'm not that much into the very hardcore stuff. This album is one of the albums that you put the songs on your ipod or mp3, and listen to a song by them when your in the mood for it. it's not really my favorite.

Life Is Brutal
    Metallica1327 wrote: Dumb dildo Best Buy was sold out of everything Metalocalypse. Thank satan for FYE... yet I still can't find the delux edition. I actually got the CD from Hot Topic since every where else was sold out.
    You still can't find it in FYE, lol. And even after a year, I still can't pick a favorite song.
    RocknRollRay
    1 better metal snake 2 thunder horse 3 awaken guess the back vocals really made it enjoyable to listen to better metal snake.