The Fury of Our Maker's Hand review by DevilDriver

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
DevilDriver: The Fury of Our Maker's Hand

This album is great not only vocally but the riffs used are great, they are not technical but they are definatly heavy enough to get your head nodding! The style is death metal but rather than endless unrecognisable Roars Dez Fafara is able to make an almost unique utilating a lot of talent.

Lyrically this album isn't amazing but the lyrics used acompany the music perfectly, the singers vocal skills hold no bounds as he turns from low brutal growls to almost cackles making it sound amazing. Although lyrics are not overall amazing they are in places, some lines stick in your mind and have you singing it for weeks to come!

This album is an advancement on their self titles debut album with catchier riffs and lyrics to mach. The first song that really catches your attention is Hold Back The Day, track 4, it is the reason why I bought it! The thing I love about this album is that they take riffs with little complexity and turn them into great songs! If this album was stolen or lost I would be sraight in that CD store to buy it again!

Kiotaka
    I had never hear of this band til I accidently stumbled upon them in someone else's iTunes(which they had no idea was there!) and I was in shock of how kick ass this cd was! This is by far one of the best Metal Cd's out there. If you like bands like Chimaira, LOG, etc. GET THIS!!