Lightning To The Nations review by Diamond Head

• Released: Oct 3, 1980
Diamond Head: Lightning To The Nations

This is one of the best heavy metal albums I have ever heard of all time. Every song is great. I especially like the song Am I Evil? because it has a cool intro riff, good verse riffs and a awesome solo. The song is aproximately 7:30 long. Another good song on this album would be Sucking My Love which also has a great intro riff in it. There is also another good song which is also my favorite song ever by Diamond Head which is Lightning To The Nations. This song has to be one of the best metal songs of all time along with Sucking My Love and Am I Evil?. Brian Tatler is one of the best metal guitarists of all time.

The lyrics for this album have to be very interesting. For the song Am I Evil? it's about a guy who's mother is a witch. You don't realy wanna know what Sucking My Love is about because you could propely get it from the title. I like the part in the Prince when sean Harris sings "See his face, see his smile time to die!" Sean Harris is a good vocalist.

A lot of these songs are also on Metallica's Garage Inc. album. The songs that are on Garage Inc. are It's Electric, Helpless, Am I Evil?, and The Prince. The most impressive songs on the album are Am I Evil?, The Prince and Lightning To The Nations. I like the album art a lot. I don't hate anything about this album. If this were losy I would be so mad I would go crazy.