Asylum review by Disturbed

• Released: Aug 31, 2010
Disturbed: Asylum

For this album the band came through with yet another mind blowing album, the sound was very well done and it was put together in a way that any Distubed fan would continue to know Distubed is never going to change. David continues to tear up the vocals while increasing the intense experience of Dans guitar skill. The singles released for this album did not do it justice. This is truly well put together album.

The lyrics of the songs are well written, but does not top the way the instruments sound. I am quite impressed none the less. I am very happy to see the band has not changed the lyric style as a lot of bands are starting too, they still are about real issues, or stuff people can relate too. They make you really think and if you can try and relate this can be a fantastic experience.

Disturbed really came through with an incredible album, instruments to me beat out almost everything, but Davids' voice almost acts as another instrument and really pulls it all together. I say for anyone who likes Disturbed this album will be more than you were expecting, it really is incredible. Top 3 choices of songs would have to be Warrior, Innocent, leave it alone. These songs as you will see each have a very different sound, but showcase the variety in Disturbed over the years. I would purchase this album as the deluxe edition because the live music featured (for anyone who has seen them live) will bring you back, and the people who haven't this will make you want to see them live.