Indestructible review by Disturbed

• Released: Jun 3, 2008
Disturbed: Indestructible

I've always loved disturbed, the lead singers voice is really different compared to all the other bands. I'd like to say it's their best album yet but I'd rate it 2nd best, (my favorite is ten thousand fists)but it's still an awesome album. Like all the other disturbed albums they have loud verses and (semi) quiet choruses.

The lyrics in the songs of "indestructible" is just typical disturbed lyrics. They still talk about being half insane and stuff like that. I really don't like the lyrics that much but the lead singer makes up by making them sound cool. I probably like the music better but like I said the lead singer makes the lyrics stand out.

I'm actually listening to it now. I think no other artists can compare to disturbed because disturbed is just extremely unique. My favorite song on the album is "the night". If this thing was lost or stolen I'd buy another in a heartbeat. This album is really good.

JMan 240
    Vanox_1 wrote: Anyways, didn't really like the album, my friend bought it and we were both disapointed by the $10 he just lost (not that its a lot of money, buts its a movie ticket or food). All of the interviews said that they were going back to the darker stuff like the sickness. There is no ****ing way that this is anything like the sickness. Where the **** is all the crazy techno beats and shit? I guess if I didn't like Disturbed before this album I may enjoy it, but I can't enjoy it because of what I expect to get from the band.
    They didn't say that they where shifting their musical style back to the elctronica infused days of nu-metal they said they where going back to that era as far as lyrics are concerned. They most definitly did that, emulating the darker lyrical styles of songs like Fear and Violence Fetish with songs like Criminal, Deceiver and Divide while at the same time providing an even deeper social commentary. As for that idiot who said that David is over using his "signature" Uh wa ah ah ah. First off he only uses it in two or three of the bands songs, and I'm not just talking about the new CD. I have only heard him do that a few times and have every CD and b-side curently obtainable from them. Second, you need to learn how to differentiate between different sounds. And lastly, all of you people that don't like this CD obviously don't listen to enough Disturbed to realize what a progression this CD is lyricaly and instrumentaly. Disturbed has elevated their game on this one, Dan has really improved, Mike's drumming got more technical and David improved his writing. Nothing good or bad to say about the bassist John Moyer, but he's the new guy. If your a true Disturbed fan you will take this album as a testament to how hard they worked to progress from using simple power chords, a techno backdrop, and songs that consisted mainly of one verse and then 2 1/2 minutes of the chorus over and over. Remember, take everything at face value, I'm not trying to insult anyone, just trying to voice my opinion. Oh and,... we are all Disturbed!!
    Friar Tuck
    Wasn't really sure what to expect from this cd as I thought Inside The Fire was the weakest single they've put out for a while (not including Land Of Confusion). However, this CD rocks like a bitch! it sounds like a well-balanced mix of their first 3 albums and Draiman's voice is at times mezmerizing. My favourite tracks are The Night, Haunted and Enough...this may be my favourite Disturbed album to date.