Indestructible review by Disturbed

• Released: Jun 3, 2008
Disturbed: Indestructible

In the follow up to 10,000 fists, Disturbed comes out with their new CD "Indestructible". As a borderline fan of Disturbed I didn't know what to expect coming into this one. I have always been a fan of them musically, it's just Drainman's singing that is a turn off sometimes(you know, with all the Ah ah ah's). I am happy to say this is probably Disturbed at it's best musically. Draiman is on with his singing and Dan's guitar playing is superb. It's a big more agressive than 10,000 fists was. But overall, I was really impressed by the sound of this CD.

This is where I have a problem with Disturbed. As many people point out, they have never really been known to be great songwriters, as their lyrics and songs are usually things that have been sung out before. Still though, songs like Indestructible, which is an anthem for our troops overseas, Inside The Fire, a story of Draiman's ex girlfriend who commited suicide and The Night really deliver. One big thing I was really pleased about personally, which may not mean as much to everyone else, is that there is a lot less of the annoying growls and "Ah ah ah's!" They usually irritate me as they serve no purpose to be in the music. Luckily, they only appear out of place in one song, "Criminal" but even that song is still one of my favorites. But even with all the scrutiny, Draiman is still a really good singer and deliver like few today can and for that I really respect him.

Overall, I was really pleased with this album and in my opinion it's Disturbed strongest to date. If your a border line fan who isnt sure to get this or not, go ahead and pick it up. You wont regret it. My favorite songs are Divide, Criminal and Indestructible. If someone ever stole this CD and I had a choice of buying it again or leaving, I would definatly go and pick up another copy. it's worth the money.