Indestructible review by Disturbed

• Released: Jun 3, 2008
Disturbed: Indestructible

First off, I would like to say that this is one kick-ass album. I got it on Saturday, 6-7-2008 and have listened to it all the time ever since. The guitars are superb. David retains his unique vocal talents in this album. The only real problem I had with the album is that is sounds a little like Ten Thousand Fists and that's not really a bad thing. The drums and bass shine through, but the big showcase is the amount of nicely done guitar solos in the album.

The lyrics are good, sometimes not the best. At least the songs make some kind of sense. David has written some very dark lyrics this time around and the band's anti-war stance is shown through the title track, "Indestructible". Songs like "Inside The Fire" and "Haunted" really caught my attention with not only the lyrics, but the way David's voice really gets you into the song.

Overall, the album was great. It took what was good about Ten Thousand Fists and added some guitar solos to make it better. It's not the best album in the genre, but it's good enough to get you listening to it a lot. If it were lost, I would look very hard for it and if I couldn't find it, I would surely buy it again. Tracks like "Haunted","The Curse", and "Indestructible" are probably the stand out tracks and the two singles "Inside The Fire" and "Perfect Insanity" are here to balance out the album. If you don't have it, go buy it!

boyan89
    i actually thought this album was amazing i mean Dan has improved greatly on the guitar,double bass kicks are added, bass improved, and David's singing is still at the top of his game
    Logan_B
    K these guys are bringing good metal back...they are an amazing live band and have great stage presence. As for the album, in my opinion better than Ten Thousand Fists and that album was stellar...this one is a lil heavier though
    kieran_d1
    personally i think that this album is amazing, but not their best. The guitar work is outstading, drums are superb and now that Mike has slightly adapted his playing style yet again to make his double bass kicks more prominent, they are on the road for another successfull album. Davids lyrical ability is abit old now though, maybe he should try singin about other things but his voice and lyrical delivery are outstanding and just wow, although i was hoping for more of an animalistic tone from him since they were incorperating elements from all their albums, but still amazing. this album is a must have for any disturbed fan, our hard rock fan.