Indestructible review by Disturbed

• Released: Jun 3, 2008
Disturbed: Indestructible

The Sound of this band is Outstanding. their songs don't only entertain you, but it hooks you. no matter how long you listen, The songs never get old!! Dan Donegan (lead guitarist) really spices up the band with his great chord combinations, his great solos, and his creativity into each song. They show that they put a lot of hard work into each song they've created. Very little of Disturbed songs I couldn't listen to 5 times in a row. Each CD, or even song, has it's own special talent-showing, creativity, unlike some bands that each song can sound exactly the same, like AC/DC and DragonForce (my own opinion). although AC/DC is my favorite old band, (and disturbed is my favorite new band), I have to admit that a lot of their albums sound exactly the same.

David Draiman has some serious talents in both his singing sound and his lyrics. In most of his songs, his voice is normal, not very heavy, and then he mixes it up by making his voice deeper/more heavy. that's what really catches my interest. his lyrics really match up with the song. the rhymes are even, and make sense. that can be hard to find in some genres.

This album is my favorite by Disturbed, possibly my favorite over all albums! All four albums, (Indestructible, Ten thousand fists, Believe, and The sickness), attract attention. The most Impressive albums would probably be; Indestructible, Inside the fire, The night, Perfect insanity, Enough, and the curse. they are the ones that attract MY attention. I love this album. I listen to it everyday and I'm never bored of it. I also enjoy playing each song. If anything happened to it, like if I lost it or broke it, I would buy it again, beacause it's my favorite album of all.

pootoob
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: Land of Confusion is the best Disturbed song. Draiman just cannot right decent lyrics. He tops the worst lyricist list, alongside Chad Kroger, in my opinion anyway.
    SOADriff
    did feel the lyrics were a little bit repetitive because they all seemed to be about subjects like mourning/avenging lost friends, going insane etc. THere wasn't much creativity. One song I think had great lyrics is The River by Good Charlotte ft. S. Gates and M. Shadows.
    SOADriff
    sorry about the above post, i meant to make it into a quote. how did good charlottle have any relation to disturbed. anyway fanstastic album.
    guitarfreak222
    guitarfreak222 wrote: i actually love this album and i hate all the rest of disturbed albums. It's wierd huh?
    wow i listened to their last few albums carefully and disturbed are awesome!
    madtiger
    The new album is great, It beats the Ten thousand fist s by miles !!!