Indestructible review by Disturbed

• Released: Jun 3, 2008
Disturbed: Indestructible

The sound of Indestructibe was flawless, probably the best of any Disturbed album yet, but there was more melody than rock. Disturbed is slowly starting to move away from their original evil guitar playing, dark drumming, harsh vocals, and psycho bass playing, to more melodic type songs. Get back into gear Disturbed.

The lyrics of the songs on Indestructibe are slowly moving away from the themes in their other songs. As Distubed's albums began to progress, their evil themed songs started becoming not-so evil. Perfect Insanity and Inside the Fire were the closest things to dark and evil, but Perfect Insanity was a remake, so that just leaves Inside the Fire. Facade was about a girl who was tormented by her lover. Indestructible was about war and survival. The Night was about, well, surviving the night. And Divide, well, what the hell was that about?

My overall impression of Indestructibe (apart from my previous reviewing of the album) was pretty good. Although they stuck to melodics on this album, they still kept their rock theme, and they're also still there. David Draiman seemed to be stressing his voice move on this album than on Ten Thousand Fists and Believe. I found Perfect Insanity and Facade the highlight songs of the album, even though they had NOTHING do with the classical Disturbed. Keep on rocking!

RAGman22ReborN
    My favorites on this album were Indestructible, Inside the Fire, The Night, Perfect Insanity, Enough and Torn. REALLY dig the solos on Inside the Fire, Perfect Insanity and Torn. Subject material hasn't really changed after TTF but it's a nice album nonetheless. Enough helped me get through some really bad days.
    DaCheeselord94
    I love this album! I find something funny about it: Indestructible, Inside the Fire, and The Night all got music videos and became popular. Just about every other song on the album is far better, in my opinion...
    metallman
    kdownes: Just take the first song. "Another reason /Another cause for me to fight/Another fuse uncovered/Now, for me to light". I mean, come on. Look, the lyrics are rubbish, that's all you need to know.
    If you'll do some research and listen to the lyrics, you'll understand that this is pretty much his salute to the armed forces. The driving tempo and rapid-fire vocals are meant to motivate them to do their best and get home alive. If you ask me, corny though it may be, it's a great effort to boost morale. Mind you, this is coming from an Army sergeant, so what do I know, right?