Ten Thousand Fists review by Disturbed

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Disturbed: Ten Thousand Fists

This album definatley shows sades of "The Sickness," but also shows difference in the speed and heaviness of the sound. The guitar riffs are true to disturbed, very fast, very creepy, and very distorted, but now there is soloing. Dan has definatley evolved as a guitarist, and it shows in this album. Mike keeps his style of fast and technical drumming, Fuzz continues to pull out those basic bass riffs, and Dave keeps his voice basic disturbed style. Their last release "Believe" seemed to be more positive then "The Sickness," but this album has brought back the heavy, creepy sound.

The lyrics of Disturbed has always been something that has interested me. David has a very weird writting style. His lyrics seem to be kind of evil, yet good in a disturbing way. This album's lyrics seem to focus on anger, redemption, consiquence, and haunted feelings. All the ingrediance of a good Disturbed album.

I was very impressed with this album. There last release "Believe" kinda disapointed me because it was to soft, and wasen't as good as "The Sickness," but this album is definatley a comeback album for Disturbed. I would recommend this album for any rock/metal fan. If you liked "The Sickness," then you'll love this album.