Ten Thousand Fists review by Disturbed

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Disturbed: Ten Thousand Fists

Dan Donegan has always inspired me as a guitarist. He creates intense, dark riffs and intros and its great. Mike Wengren is a pretty good drummer with his awesome double-bass speed playing and many cymbal strikes. Disturbed now has a new bassist, John Moyer replacing Fuzz. The bass doesn't sound much different, but the overall music does. Awesome sound when they are all put together. Disturbed did a great job on the music of this album.

David Draiman has always been a great lyricist in my eyes. The lyrics go great with the music and he's one of the reasons I write lyrics. But of course, without Draiman's great voice, the lyrics wouldn't mean as much. The way he sings and the notes he hits are awesome. He did a great job of combining the way he sang in The Sickness and the way he sang in Believe in this album. Props to Draiman for writing and singing these great lyrics.

Overall, this CD is much better than both the Sickness and Believe. It combined the heavy, dark emotions and style in The Sickness with the elaboration and meaning of Believe. Disturbed did a really nice job on this album and there is absolutely nothing I dislike about it. The best song on the album (in my opinion) is Sons Of Plunder but all of the tracks are awesome other good ones are Stricken and Sacred Lie. If this CD were stolen I really wouldn't do anything about it because the person who stole it obviously has good taste and deserves such a great album. And I already have a backup copy of the CD anyway!