Ten Thousand Fists review by Disturbed

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Disturbed: Ten Thousand Fists

I think personally that this is disturbeds best album yet. It combines both of the elements of their albums before. It keeps the hard Sound Of The Sickness, but adds the meaningful music from Believe. I think Dan Donegan has done an amazing job on this album. Even though he has only a couple of solos, the basic playing is awesome. I would recommend this to any hard rock fan.

I really like David Draiman as a singer. I like the fact that he can take the darkest lyrics in one song, and in the next write some of the most meaningful lyrics youve ever heard. David himself is a great singer. He can sing better then I think a lot of people can, high or low. Just overall great singing in this album.

I have got to say. Out of all the albums in my collection, this is my favorite one by far. And this is the first day I've had it. I can't really say there are any songs I don't like on the album. But some of the best on there are Ten Thousand Fists, Just Stop, Guarded, Deify, Stricken, I'm Alive, Land Of Confusion, Sacred Lie, and Pain Redefined. If this was ever stolen, I would just go absolutely hysterical. Until I remember that I made at least 3 extra copies laying with me.