Ten Thousand Fists review by Disturbed

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Disturbed: Ten Thousand Fists

Disturbed is back and are true to their original sound. From the first chord, you know it is Disturbed. The vocals and guitar riffs seems much more melodic, and still stay true to the sounds. It also feels like Dan's guitar tone has gotten alot tighter and stronger. The solos are a nice addition, but Dan is still shy with them. A little innovation would be nice, but still, an amazing CD!

The lyrics are good. I've always found the singer to be a fairly talented one. His voice it what really stands out. It really can't be replicated. He has a much different style and tone than others, and is very distinguishable from the first word. Very good songs, great singing!

Disturbed is back, with solos! The sound is very similar to their previous albums, but has more spirit, and is much more melodic in my opinion. The guitar parts are catchy, but again, very like their previous album. I really wish Dan would not be so shy with his solos. He has the talent, there are a few in this album, but it leaves the guitarist wanting more. Great CD, really love the sound. If it were stolen, I would replace it the first chance I got. Well worth the money.