Ten Thousand Fists review by Disturbed

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Disturbed: Ten Thousand Fists

I was literally blown away when I started listening to the CD. Awesome guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. I love the heavy crunch they used by using a lot of Drop C tuning. Heavy distortion, a lot of good cool sounding harmonics and the great guitar solos. I love the bass guitar in Overburdened (Track 8), it has a good thumping sound to it.

The lyrics are about being who you want to be, not letting people shape who you are. The lyrics flow very smoothly with the music, until you get to what David does best "AW-WA-A-A". David did a great job in this one. He did great in putting the rock sound into Land Of Confusion (Track 11).

I was truly stunned by how well they did on this album, I think it has to be better than Beleive and The Sickness. Some of the more awsome songs are: Ten Thousand Fists, Gaurded, Stricken, Sons Of Plunder, Overburdened, Forgiven, Pain, Redefined, and Avarice. But the whole CD is awesome, all 14 tracks. I loved everything on the CD no questions asked. Answering the last question UG has up if I broke, lost, or it was stolen, without a doubt I would buy it again.