Ten Thousand Fists review by Disturbed

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Disturbed: Ten Thousand Fists

The sound is amazing. Just one thing, in the song "Land Of Confusion" you can definently hear the "older" type of music but I heard the original version and I couldn't listen to the whole thing 'cause it was just Disturbed took it and made it 100x better. Don't think I don't like that song. It's the song that I would listen to the least. The overall sound is just amazing.

If you listen to one song you can tell its them by the lyrics. Dave's Voice is awesome too. It's kinda low at one point then the yelling voice. They have their own special way with lyrics that makes them the best.

I got this album the day it came out. I saw it advertised on TV and I was like "Oh s--t I gotta get me that." So the next day I picked it up. Now today (oct 3rd) I listen to it. Even as I type this review. If someone were to steal this, (Alex) ahem, I would probally beat them. Cause I have many CDs and I listen to this one the most(even though you always do that when you get a new CD). This album is definently better than "The Sickness" and "Believe." But those albums are also amazing. I mentioned what I disliked in the "sound" part and thats ALL. I love "Thousand Fists," "Stricken," "I'm Alive," "Sons Of Plunder," "Overburdened," "Decadence," "Forgiven," "Pain Redefined." They are my favorites.