Ten Thousand Fists review by Disturbed

• Released: Sep 20, 2005
Disturbed: Ten Thousand Fists

If you like Disturbed then buy this CD. It has the same Disturbed sound as Sickness but somehow the signer has a greater vocal range that makes it a little higher and deeper at the same time. The only problem with this CD is that even though the songs are very different they have somewhat the same sound.

The lyrics are very powerfull as most Disturbed albums are and some even political, so in turn makes it a angry toward government/just angry type of album. Since the singer has a broader vocal range it's like a rollercoaster ride from very deep grunting to higher vocal accrobatics.

I would recommend this album to all Disturbed fans because all and all it's a good record. As an added bonus Todd McFarlane (Spawn) did the illustrations for the album so the album not only sounds great but looks great as well. The only thing I would do different is I would of put some interactive options on the CD. Once in your computer, you could have access to some artwork Todd created for this album (what didn't make the cut) and maybe a music video or something.