The Sickness review by Disturbed

• Released: Mar 7, 2000
Disturbed: The Sickness

I first got a listen to Disturbed in 2002, 2 years after this album was released (I was 11 then) but never realized who I was listening too. I really got into Disturbed at the age of 15 when I was into more Darker Metal, I used to sit in my room with it on and just lay on my bed listening to it. The music on this song is very Dark and Aggressive and gives the feeling of Anger and Hate. I really like the sound, good guitar tone and the bass with it gives it more depth. The Vocals are very aggressive which isn't always what I like to hear but the vocals really work well. Just too dark for me now.

When I listened to this album I couldn't understand a word that was being sung so I'd make up words that sounded like what he was singing. The Singer has some impressive skills, his growling is very unique and I don't think anyone will be able to copy that very good but isn't clear enough.

Overall this is a good record and I recommend you buy it but be aware of language and shit. But yeah awesome record.

hawkdude9
    Josh_crosby wrote: I hate everything this band has ever done.
    i like everything this band has ever done.
    zanaram
    best band in the world!! all five of their albums are sick!! deffinatly worth a listen too all of you who arnt already infected by the sickness