Dizzy Mizz Lizzy review by Dizzy Mizz Lizzy

• Released: Mar 4, 1994
Dizzy Mizz Lizzy: Dizzy Mizz Lizzy

Winner of the danish talent competition in 1992.. and not without any reason!! This band did simply rock, and I don't think that there's any band in the whole universe that has ever made an album as this one!! Tim Christensen is a god on guitar, though he only was 16 years old when he wrote these songs, you wont believe what depht these songs do have!! It goes from every single genre: Some very beatifull quiete chords, like in "Silverflame", but also extreme cool and more heavy riffs and solos in songs as "Waterline" or "Barbedwired Baby's Dream"!!!

Tim Christensen has without doubt one of the most sympathik voices in the world!! And the lyrics make sense in a strange way!! Weired but wonderfull at the same time!! Some stuff to think about!

I simply love every single song on this album!! There aint one song I don't wanna listen to.. it's a masterpiece!! In my opinion this cd is the greatest debut album in music history!! It's been stolen twice, and I bought it the day after both times!! I can't live without this cd!!

rasmusschulz
    Althoug i will definitely agree that this is an amazing album, i think calling it the greatest debut album in music history (even in your own opinion) is taking it a bit too far.. But this is definately the best thing to ever come out of Denmark.. Even better than the cookies and beer!