Dizzy Mizz Lizzy Review

artist: Dizzy Mizz Lizzy date: 02/27/2004 category: compact discs

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Dizzy Mizz Lizzy: Dizzy Mizz Lizzy
Released: Mar 4, 1994
Genre: Rock
 9.6
 9.1
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Dizzy Mizz Lizzy Reviewed by: LosMentos, on february 27, 2004

Sound: Winner of the danish talent competition in 1992.. and not without any reason!! This band did simply rock, and I don't think that there's any band in the whole universe that has ever made an album as this one!! Tim Christensen is a god on guitar, though he only was 16 years old when he wrote these songs, you wont believe what depht these songs do have!! It goes from every single genre: Some very beatifull quiete chords, like in "Silverflame", but also extreme cool and more heavy riffs and solos in songs as "Waterline" or "Barbedwired Baby's Dream"!!! // 10

Lyrics: Tim Christensen has without doubt one of the most sympathik voices in the world!! And the lyrics make sense in a strange way!! Weired but wonderfull at the same time!! Some stuff to think about! // 10

Overall Impression: I simply love every single song on this album!! There aint one song I don't wanna listen to.. it's a masterpiece!! In my opinion this cd is the greatest debut album in music history!! It's been stolen twice, and I bought it the day after both times!! I can't live without this cd!! // 10

Comments