Inhuman Rampage review by DragonForce

• Released: Jan 9, 2006
DragonForce: Inhuman Rampage

The band really showed their true potential in this album. They are still having their glass shattering vocals, turbo speed drums and insansly crazy guitars. The music is like power metal on steroids! This is one insane album. Lots of hamonies with the guitars and they even harmonize with harmonics!

The singers' skills have always been great and he's always been one of my personal favorite singers. The only thing that I don't like in Dragonforce is the lyrics are hard to memorize because there are so much different lines in one song because they always change. Besides that, I think the lyrics are very powerful and they sound ready to slay the dragon!

Overall I think this is a lot better than the other Dragonforce albums (but they're all good). All the songs are impressive, but the greatest is Through The Fire And The Flames, and Revolution Deathsquad because I think they both show the bands true potential. The thing I love most about this album is the amazing speed because it's something I never heard before hearing Dragonforce. The only thing I hate about this album is that the lyrics are hard to memorize. If I lost this album, I'd definatly get it again. I would recommend this album to anyone who loves Power Metal and anyone who thinks they need faster music, this is about how fast it gets!

colm c
    their even faster live! they're ****in maniacs! Herman Li Greatest Guitarist EVER!
    shotgunjoe
    The fact that its cheesy makes it even better! It brings an element of humour into this awesome music. Herman Li > YOU.