Inhuman Rampage review by DragonForce

• Released: Jan 9, 2006
DragonForce: Inhuman Rampage

DragonForce is one of the fastest, chaotic, cheesiest, awesomest (not a word but who cares) band that has ever happened to music. This CD is their 3rd and my favorite of the 3. It seems like every album gets better. Their singer is one of the best in the history of rock. Most new metal bands you'll hear these days the singer just screams (thus screamo). For one I cant stand it. So its a relief to hear a band be able to be this fast and not hear screaming over it. The guitarists are definetly one of the fastest out there. They do some crazy harmonies. The drummer is amazing. The bass is fast and the keyboards tie it all together for the perfect sound.

I love the lyrics. A lot of people say they suck. But the whole point of them is to be cheezy. I love the whole medievil theme. The lyrics flow perfectly with the music. As I mentionted already the singer is amazing. He has an amazing voice.

The best songs on this album are: Through The Fire And Flames, Revolution Deathsquad, Operation Ground And Pound, Body Breakdown and Flame Of The Youth. I love everything about this album. If it were lost or stolen I would buy it again without thinking twice about it. Its the perfect album for any metal head out there.