Inhuman Rampage review by DragonForce

• Released: Jan 9, 2006
DragonForce: Inhuman Rampage

Dragonforce are a stepping stone in power metal history. They have a fantastic new sound and have clicked power metal up a gear. Dragonforce are fantastic songwriters and musicians. This is their latest album and features 'Through The Fire And Flames', which is quite possibly their greatest song yet. Every song ranges from 5 to 8 minutes, with at least one minute-long solo in each tune. Oh yeah, and each song goes at about a million miles per hour! It is great to hear something new that stands out from the crowd. They have a keyboardist, who makes interesting little noises inbetween the fanatical drumming and breathtaking guitar work; It's something I have never heard in a band before. They get a little repetative but the music is so good, who cares?

Dragonforce have a magnificent singer. He has a great vocal range and has the ability to sing in many different styles and shapes. The lyrics slot in with the music perfectly. He is the best vocalist for a metal band around at the moment.

This compares to nothing. Because nothing can be compared with Dragonforce. They are Gods in their own right. They have huge musical talent and should go a long way. It's better than both of their earlier albums. I think that they still have yet to get their career defining album. Rest assured it will rock the world and quite possibly put Metallica into retirement. I love everything about Inhuman Rampage. If it were stolen, I would hunt down the guy who did it, put him in a sound-proof room and make him listen to "April Sun In Cuba" (produced by Dragon, it's easily the most dullest song to be considered a 'classic') 1000 times over.

l)ragonForce
    I gotta say that this is my favorite band ever there guitarists just play so fast its impossible to tab out!