Inhuman Rampage review by DragonForce

• Released: Jan 9, 2006
DragonForce: Inhuman Rampage

"Sound" well it turns out that the infamous dragonforce can't actually play there songs at the spead on the cd. They have actually sped there music up in the studio through technology. Music sounds great but it's sad that they can't even play there own music.

"Lyrics" The lyrics are amazing unlike their skills I am very impressed that these guys can write like that. I love the lyrics to Through The Fire And The Flames, excellent in every way except knowing they can not play the song. I think that dragonforce should consider just writing songs for people who have the talent to play those songs. I'm sure DF are musically gifted, but not in the way they fooled us. They have to have some talent of course but they are to hammered to realize anything good or bad, right or wrong

"Overall Impression" Dragonforce you need to learn how to play your music without speeding it up in the studio. It might be a lot easier if you weren't hammered all the time. "rockstars" today really tick me off, they have lost what being a musician truly means and it is sickining. Yes The Beatles smoked all sorts of crap but they didn't get so messed up that they forgot why they were, where they were. They became a legend because they didn't forget. Dragonforce is a joke no one likes them anymore. I personally hate them. To each there own

Religulous
    guitarfreak222
    Religulous wrote: Herman Li isn't all that good.. He honestly needs to perfect his skills because I gotta tell you that Betcha Can't Play this is horrible... If it is a question of speed, He is definitely not the "fastest" which I don't really care that much about. Shaun Lane, Rusty Cooley, John Petrucci, Chris Storey, etc. They all have speed picking solos but incorporate actual music instead of this crap. Dragonforce are just studio musicians made for kids. It's hilarious how most of their own fans say, "I love them and wish they could play their stuff live but I don't care..." Is it just me or does almost every song sound the same? Lyrically as a fact they do all sound very similar... That's just me.. not like i'm gonna be converting any lame dragon force fans to real metal anyway...
    I'm not saying they're really all that great but you should see their more recent live videos and guitar playing. It's improved dramatically however, they would be better if there were sober. Yeah, the annoying thing is that all of the songs sound the same.
    themtalisgood
    eh, not as good as any power metal band i know of. Sonata Arctica - Wolf And Raven is the iconic song of power metal