Telegraph review by Drake Bell

• Released: Aug 23, 2005
Drake Bell: Telegraph

This kid is gonna be big one day. Overall the CD is really good, but it's kind of weird listening to because all three of the songs are on Drake And Josh, so it's weird. But then on some other songs he like jams out on the piano which is goo d but not for me, so out of ten songs, there is 12 on the cd but there is an intro and the backhouse song is like eight seconds long, I really like 6 of them but going in consideratioon that three, In The End, I Found A Way, and Down We Fall, is weird listening to.

The lyrics were amazing much better than what I can do, Drake wrote 9/10 songs and all of them were amazing lyrics the music for two of them was questionable though. My favorite as of now is Somehow, "She falls to her knees, screaming God please, make something of me." Great lyrics and he just about screams those lyrics and it's amazing.

Telegraph's best songs are Somehow And Circles, they are great songs. If I lost it I have the songs copied to my computer but I would make another copy I wouldn't buy it again.