Telegraph review by Drake Bell

• Released: Aug 23, 2005
Drake Bell: Telegraph

Drake Bell probably isnt the worlds best singer. But he doesnt have to be. His music is so refreshing, you wonder why he wasnt handed a record deal a long time ago when he was just that kid on The Amanda Show. I expected this album to contain only a few good songs. But now I cant decide which one is the best. The songs are all different and even have a few unexpected turns in them (like the end of Highway To Nowhere and Somehow).

Drake's main strength is his songwriting. With just one listen you can tell that this guy has amazing songwriting talent. Writing wise, the best songs are probably 'Somehow' and 'Down We Fall'. With all the other songs the strength lies more in the music than the lyrics, although the lyrics are also great.

This is one of my favourite albums and I truly believe that it should have better marketing. This album is what music is all about and I love all 10 songs (Intro and Backhouse don't count as songs) on the album. I still can't decide which song is the best. If it were stolen/lost I would definitely get it again. I cant stop listening to it. Because Drake's dad was wrong. Drake doesn't suck. He isn't lousy. And he can totally write. Right?

A.U.S.T.I.N.
    why do you come on here if you don't like him? the reason people listen to him is because he is good at guitar, his musical style is good, and is overall a good musician. he may have gotten famous on tv, but that doesn't mean he isn't talented.
    bolbi6
    lol yea if u hate him so much then y are u posting on his forums and he's a great guitarist