Telegraph review by Drake Bell

• Released: Aug 23, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Drake Bell: Telegraph

It sounds really good. I think "Drake and Josh" launched his music career to the next level. The album "Telegraph" features "I Found A Way" the theme song for "Drake and Josh". "Hollywood Girl" featured in "Drake and Josh Go Hollywood" and including hit signals like "Highway to Nowhere" and "Don't Preach" (also featured in "Drake and Josh Go Hollywood"). The song "Circles" is on the CD too.

I think Drake Bell has a good chance being a really good song writer. Also, if it dosn't work out he is still a good actor. So the Lyrics have stuff that say about his life like "I Found A Way" that means to me at least that you have found a way out of the situation. So I think the Lyrics are really solid in "Telegraph".

The songs are impressive and Drake Bell dosn't scream the words like "Metalica" I mean it's heavy metal and it's good but Drake Bell you can actually here if he singing instead of yelling it has a rythem like "Nickelback", "Train" "Yellowcard" and even "Rascal Flatts" so if you herd some of his songs buy his album. Drake Bell also had a new album already out called "It's Only Time" with new songs including a remix of "I Found A Way" and a new song called "I Know".

pickSlidin
    austin is right. i personally dont really like him, but i;m not gunna diss him or his music.
    dorka
    Are you kidding? He's awesome! I like his music soo much!