Telegraph review by Drake Bell

• Released: Aug 23, 2005
Drake Bell: Telegraph

Drake Bell is a alternative artist best known from his star role in TV series Drake and Josh. Most of the songs from Telegraph are based on the television series e.g. Hollywood Girl, I Found A Way and Down We Fall. Drake and his band use some alternative and some pop rock songs in this album. Drake also helped Miranda Cosgrove do the theme to her hit show iCarly.

Drake Bells lyrics are always catchy and easy to follow. Once you here a song you can't stop singing it. He likes singing happy lyrics like songs that people will actually enjoy. The lyrics go well with the music in terms of key and timing which makes people like it so much. His skills in his vocals are great when it comes to pop and blues music.

The album compares to the album I Don't Want To Go To School by The Naked Brothers Band and Miranda Cosgroves new album because they are all in the genre zone of each other. My personal favorites are probably, Highway To Nowhere, Hollywood Girl, I Found A Way and Down We Fall. I like the fact it has lots of catchy riffs and genres and if it was stolen I'd buy it again definatley!

jethro420
    he's a great guitarist and he writes pretty good lyrics, ive heard a few of the songs like somehow, i found a way, and circles...and they were pretty good