The Darker Side Of Nonsense review by Dry Kill Logic

• Released: Jun 5, 2001
Dry Kill Logic: The Darker Side Of Nonsense

The sound of this album is pretty heavy. Angry heavy riffs and changes to beautiful melodies. When I listened to the album first I thought all the songs sounded the same but as I listened to it again and again I began to notice how unique each song was. Every time I listen to it the album I enjoy the sound more and more. Great bass on "Nothing."

Most of the lyrics seem to be about relationships going wrong and ending. You'll find the word "liar" used quite alot. I think the lyrics are great though. It's all about hurt feelings, anger, hate and resentment. Well thats what I got out of it anyway. It's a good album to listen to after a break-up especially the song "Nightmare" with a part where he shouts "You worthless piece of s--t" over and over again. I have to mention that the lyrics on "Goodnight" are so beautiful.

I just want to say that this album is brilliant and I'm so glad I bought it and Dry Kill Logic are a credit to the metal scene. All the songs on the album are great, so heavy and melodic but the last song "Goodnight" is definitley the most striking song. Not just because it's the only acoustic on the album its just a really great song. Beautiful lyrics and haunting guitar. A guy broke into my room the other night and the first thing I checked to see if stolen was "The Darker Side Of Nonesense" by Dry Kill Logic.