Noise, Noise And More Noise review by Duck Duck Goose

• Released: Oct 30, 2007
Duck Duck Goose: Noise, Noise And More Noise

Duck Duck Goose are a band that has yet to be discovered. They are grindcore. They rock and they are awesome. They sound like most grindcore bands (Heavy Heavy Low Low, NUmber 12 looks like you, etc) but something about them makes them different. I can tell by listening to the album that they love to have fun and make music. Each song makes me want to dance. Especially 'Red, I Don't Have Time for This' or 'Boy Oh Boy, I Ain't No Wiz Kid'. They have a song called 'Wonderful Wizard of LSD' that has an acoustic ending about cheating on his girlfriend. Wonderful stuff.

They have some very strange lyrics but most Grindcore bands do. My favorite line would have to be in 'Red...' he says/screams 'california california here I come. Do you really wanna dance with me all night long? I'm getting pretty tired.' I don't know about you but they line makes me wanna boogie. So the lyrics are good.

This CD is pretty crazy. It pops your eardrums, fixes them, hten pops them all over again. The CD is probably like 15 minutes long but it packs one crazy punch. One bad thing about the album is that there are a lot of random pickslide things. If it was stolen I would buy it again.

sk8ero131
    zian615
    I wouldn't describe this as grindcore though. I'm not into the hardcore scene, so I don't know subgenres well, but this music isn't bad.
    Exteme_Conflict
    sk8ero131 wrote: haven't heard of these guys deff gonna check them out btw Heavy Heavy low low and number 12# are not grindcore...
    keepitwolfson
    this isnt grindcore what so ever neither is hhll or #12.. if this was grind i for sure would have no interest in the genre
    BuryYourDead
    i've known about these guys for awhile, used to talk to them over myspace. they're rad and so is their music
    large_slug
    i talk to brent on aim all the time