Noise, Noise And More Noise [EP] Review

artist: Duck Duck Goose date: 02/18/2008 category: compact discs
Duck Duck Goose: Noise, Noise And More Noise [EP]
Release Date: Oct 30, 2007
Genres: Grindcore
Going another direction with treacherous vocals, heavy guitar riffs, epic breakdowns, and dance verses that will keep you body moving.
 8.2
 6.3
review (1) 7 comments vote for this album:
Noise, Noise And More Noise [EP] Reviewed by: large_slug, on february 18, 2008

Sound: Duck Duck Goose are a band that has yet to be discovered. They are grindcore. They rock and they are awesome. They sound like most grindcore bands (Heavy Heavy Low Low, NUmber 12 looks like you, etc) but something about them makes them different. I can tell by listening to the album that they love to have fun and make music. Each song makes me want to dance. Especially 'Red, I Don't Have Time for This' or 'Boy Oh Boy, I Ain't No Wiz Kid'. They have a song called 'Wonderful Wizard of LSD' that has an acoustic ending about cheating on his girlfriend. Wonderful stuff. // 10

Lyrics: They have some very strange lyrics but most Grindcore bands do. My favorite line would have to be in 'Red...' he says/screams 'california california here I come. Do you really wanna dance with me all night long? I'm getting pretty tired.' I don't know about you but they line makes me wanna boogie. So the lyrics are good. // 10

Overall Impression: This CD is pretty crazy. It pops your eardrums, fixes them, hten pops them all over again. The CD is probably like 15 minutes long but it packs one crazy punch. One bad thing about the album is that there are a lot of random pickslide things. If it was stolen I would buy it again. // 10

Comments