12 Stones review by 12 Stones

12 Stones: 12 Stones
  • Released: Apr 23, 2002

The first thing I noticed about this album when I out it in was the awesome sound. I was totally floored, I stood with my mouth open as the chunky guitar riffs were coming through the radio. The clean sound is very clean on the guitar, then the distortion couldn't get any more heavy and chunky. The guitar solo's are something fresh and new which I was very glad for.

The lyrics were not the first thing that got my attention but after I got past gawking at the music I found they were very good. Not exactly as deep as Creed or something but they still put out a good message and he can sing very well, I like his voice.

Overall this album kicks major butt! For some reason radio stations aren't playing them much, but that can change. This is by far alot better than most songs on the radio as I type, it definetly compares. If this album was lost or stolen I would go right back and buy it, it's one of my favorite albums I own. I still cannot believe it's a first album, you wouild never guess it, sounds so professional. So all I have to say is, if you like heavy but melodic music go out and BUY this album, don't download it because the band needs support, we can't have talent like this just go away in our music today, support the band!