Death By Sexy review by Eagles of Death Metal

• Released: Apr 11, 2006
Eagles of Death Metal: Death By Sexy

The Eagles of Death Metal are a good time rock and roll band that make music which rocks but that you can also dance to. They are fronted by the man with the moustache, Jesse 'Boots Electric' Hughes with Josh 'baby duck' Homme (Q.O.T.S.A, Kyuss) on the drums. Death by sexy is their second album and the sound is much like their first album, but only with more developed songs. This album features bass (unlike the previous one).

The lyrics in this are very sexy. J. Hughes sings in falsetto for most of the album. The lyrics mainly focus on sex, women, the devil and how good the band are (on solid gold). The singing style and the lyrics match the music very well.

The best songs on this album are I want you so hard (boys bad news), I got a feelin (just 19), Cherry Cola, I like to move in the night, Don't Speak (I came to make a BANG), and Poor doggie, although all the songs are awesome. I really like the singing on this album, and the music. Even the songs I didn't like at first (bag o'miracles, the ballad of Queen bee and baby duck) have grown on me. If this album where stolen from me I would hunt down the thief and rip out his/her eyes and feed them to him/her.

HelpMeImHungry
    l.MetalHead.l wrote: no 1 fcking claims to be death metal but a bunch of posers, i hope they rot in fcking hell
    DUDE, the joke is sooooo lost on you
    T Rex Rocketh
    I love these guys. It's not Pink Floyd or even AC/DC. It's just god damned silly fun sexy rock and roll.