Soundtrack To A Headrush review by Emanuel

• Released: Mar 15, 2005
Emanuel: Soundtrack To A Headrush

Emanuel has a very unique sound and power to the band. The singer has a very good voice and he ranges from singing slow songs to screaming whole songs. Emanuel has two guitarists, one bassist and a drummer, which is enough to create their powerful sound. The beginning song (The Hey Man) is a fast paced, loud screamed song, which is a great way to start the album.

As I stated before, the singer of Emanuel has a very unique voice which and has awesome screaming skills. Some of my favorite lyrics are in the song "The Willing," which you may have seen the music video of on Fuse or MTV2. Not only does he sing well, but he writes very cool lyrics which you can easily understand. Some of my favorite lyrics are on the song "Breathe Underwater." "My friends can't breathe underwater I guess they have weak lungs."

Some of my favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, The Used, Billy Talent, and Underoath, and Emanuel is probably one of my new favorites. I love the CD because the lead singer doesn't just scream the whole CD or just sing the whole CD, it's a very balanced out album. My favorite songs on the album would have to be The Hey Man, The Willing, Make Tonight, Soundtrack To A Headrush, Breathe Underwater, and The New Violence. The other songs are still good, but these songs are the most catchy. If I were to lose this CD, I would probably buy it again, even though I got this copy for $1.93 (I had a 15 dollar coupon at samgoody).