Soundtrack To A Headrush review by Emanuel

• Released: Mar 15, 2005
Emanuel: Soundtrack To A Headrush

Very unique. Their music has power and energy. Great everything. My guitar tyeacher helps me learn their songs, and listening to their CD makes me want to learn bass too. they juat have an overall really really great sound. I absolutely love them. I read the other review on them, and I'm trying not to re-state everything he/she said, but that's really hard because like they said, Emanuel are just great-sounding and origional.

Really great, and again origional. Singer can sing in different ways and scream and just has a good voice. They're not out there just writing all those songs every other band does that says "Omg my girlfriend just dumped me. Omg I want to kill myself now I'm so broken hearted omg."

When my best friend first told me I should listen to Emanuel (she introduces me to a bunch of different bands) she said that sounded like underoath, who were then my favorite band. Now it's Emanuel, Underoath hands down (they're my top 2). I don't really think emanuel really sound too much like underoath (though underoath are origional too). My favorite songs are Hey Man!, Buy American Machines, The Willing, Soundtrack To A Headrush, Hotline, and The New Violence. And the whole rest of the CD. It's really a great CD and it's hard to pick a favorite song. I would buy it if it were lost 100 times over 'cause it's great.

Alex Barrera
    emanuel are so different from anything out there right now...definately one of my fave bands out right now