The Weak's End review by Emery

• Released: Jan 27, 2004
Emery: The Weak's End

The music is astounding. Hard guitars mixed with synth keyboards behind a mixture of emotional sreaming and singing. The pretty much invent a new genre of music. There are very few emo/screamo bands that can compare to their sound. They are similar to Underoath's latest disk "They Are Only Chasing Safety."

I can only say amazing. I am not a big fan of screamo music, but Emery presents it so well. They combine the screaming with well sang harmonies and emotional lyrics. Even the screaming has huge emotional tones to it. They show some of the pain they have gone through in they words. I have actually been brought to tears by their words. It feels like they are speaking to you are they are you speaking.

This CD is completly amazing. Go buy the disk now. Support the band they deserve it. You will not regret buying this disk.

jirkle
    How can you say that this is emo. Their genre is CCM. I agree with you about how good they are though.
    thesecondman
    Whoa whoa whoa. NOT hawthorne heights. this band puts a lot of different stuff into their band. blend different ideas and time signatures and things of that nature. they are MUCH different than hawthorne heights.
    A.U.S.T.I.N.
    ok, so on my old account when i said compare it to hawthorne heights, i meant the dual guitars, the palm muting, and the musical style. these guys are WAY better than hawthorne heights. but they are emos.