Take to the Skies review by Enter Shikari

• Released: Mar 19, 2007
Enter Shikari: Take to the Skies

These guys are from the UK and really have an interesting sound. I heard about them from a friend and have been in love with them ever since, truly a great band even though they are unsigned. They have electronics incorporated and just really great beats in every song.

I thought that the lyrics and the singing were phenominal on this record. Rou has a really great voice and Chris is also an amazing backup singer and since he is English Rou has a very unique screaming voice that I love. Everything comes together in the songs and actually have something to do with the song titles unlike countless other bands.

To me, every song on this album was amazing and each had a different sound that kept you interested until the end. I can see that these guys are going places in the near future. Not too many people will know who they are when you mention them, but that will change in due time. I love that they are so different and full of energy and if it was lost I wouldn't rest until I got another copy, it's that good!

RichRman
    Shikari Hybryd wrote: The Feast will be on the next album, don't you worry
    No such luck, the new album is quite odd! But thats for a different review!