One More Car, One More Rider [DVD] Review

artist: Eric Clapton date: 01/05/2005 category: compact discs
Eric Clapton: One More Car, One More Rider [DVD]
Released: November 5, 2002
The video and audio is so crisp and clear that you will feel like you are at this show! This DVD has features many of Clapton's classics, blues standards, and a few selections from Reptile and Pilgrim.
 Content: 10
 9.3
 8.6
review (1) 3 comments vote for this album:
One More Car, One More Rider [DVD] Reviewed by: CkY freak, on january 05, 2005

Sound: I am a huge Eric Clapton fan, and I love his music and guitar playing and lyrics. This DVD has all of Eric's best songs including Layla, Tears In Heaven, Cocain, Wonderful Tonight, Sunshine Of Your Love and She's Gone. I found myself watching this DVD over and over once I got it, loving every minute of it. // 10

Overall Impression: I also own Eric Clapton Unplugged and Sessions For Robert Johnson (check out my review for that on here too I forgot to log in so it's "unregistered") anyway this is a great DVD and you should check it out. I think the most impressive thing on this DVD to me was the way he plays, Eric is a heck of a guitar player and also has a good voice. I love everything about this DVD, theres nothing I don't like. If it were stolen or lost I would definately buy it again. If you like Eric Clapton I strongly suggest picking this DVD up. // 10

Comments