Sessions For Robert Johnson [DVD] review by Eric Clapton

• Released: Dec 7, 2004
  • Content: 10
Eric Clapton: Sessions For Robert Johnson [DVD]

I am a huge Eric Clapton fan and I got this DVD with a CD in the Sessions For Robert J package. Eric Clapton plays covers of Robert Johnson on this DVD, with great blues songs everywhere. Eric is an amazing guitar player and shows that with his solos on this DVD.

Content — 10
The DVD is of Eric Clapton recording the songs in the studio with a great band with him, I love watching him play guitar and sing the songs. Here are the songs his plays: Session 1: 01. Kind Hearted Women Blues 02. They're Red Hot 03. Hell Hound On My Trail 04. Sweet Home Chicago 05. When You Got A Good Friend Session 2: 01. Milkcow's Calf Blues 02. If I Had A Possession On Judgement 03. Stop Breakin' Down Blues Session 3: 01. Terraplane 02. Hell Hound On My Trail 03. Me And The Devil Blues 04. From Four Until Late 05. Love In Vain Session 4: 01. Ramblin' On My Mind 02. Stones In My Passway 03. Love In Vain DVD Bonus: Little Queen Of Spades Traveling Riverside Blues Behind The Scenes

This is one of the greatest Eric Clapton DVD's I have seen. I love watching Eric play the guitar and sing, his solos are probably my favorite part of the DVD. If it were stolen or lost I would go out right away and buy another one, this is currently my favorite DVD/CD. I highly reccomend it for anyone who likes Eric Clapton, blues or Robert Johnson.