Sessions For Robert Johnson [DVD] Review

artist: Eric Clapton date: 01/04/2005 category: compact discs
Eric Clapton: Sessions For Robert Johnson [DVD]
Released: December 7, 2004
Live, intimate, and raw, Sessions For Robert J is the essential audio/video companion to Eric Clapton's 2004 gold, Top 10 Me And Mr. Johnson, tribute to blues legend Robert Johnson. It finds Clapton performing all Robert Johnson songs with his touring band, acoustically with Doyle Bramhall II and solo-as well as discussing Johnson and his influence.
 Content: 10
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Sessions For Robert Johnson [DVD] Reviewed by: CkY freak, on january 04, 2005

Sound: I am a huge Eric Clapton fan and I got this DVD with a CD in the Sessions For Robert J package. Eric Clapton plays covers of Robert Johnson on this DVD, with great blues songs everywhere. Eric is an amazing guitar player and shows that with his solos on this DVD. // 10

Overall Impression: This is one of the greatest Eric Clapton DVD's I have seen. I love watching Eric play the guitar and sing, his solos are probably my favorite part of the DVD. If it were stolen or lost I would go out right away and buy another one, this is currently my favorite DVD/CD. I highly reccomend it for anyone who likes Eric Clapton, blues or Robert Johnson. // 10