The Cream Of Clapton review by Eric Clapton

• Released: Mar 7, 1995
Eric Clapton: The Cream Of Clapton

Eric Clapton is one of the greatest guitarists of all time, and you were thinking about buying it, why not? This album contains wicked guitar riffs and amazing solos which can be heard on tracks such as 'Wonderful Tonight'. Not only this album contain Eric Clapton songs, it also contains six songs from the band he used to be in called Cream, which contains superb tracks such as 'Sunshine Of Your Love' and 'Crossroads'. And the opening song to this album is another group called Derek & The Dominoes. The song is 'Layla' and is undoubtedly the best song on this album. If you are an acoustic person, you should enjoy the quality of 'Let It Grow' which is a beautiful song. However, it does not include Clapton's later songs, but at least it contains his main songs.

The lyrics are not bad, but who actually takes notice of the lyrics, especially when Eric Clapton is playing?

There is another album named 'The Cream Of Clapton' which is very similar to this on, only it includes two more tracks, and it is actually a better idea to buy the other album if you're a huge Clapton fan. But it doesn't make this album look bad at all. In fact, I give this a 10, because the songs are enjoyable to listen to and it contains superb solos from the man himself. The most impressive songs are 'Layla', 'Sunshine Of Your Love', 'Wonderful Tonight' and 'Let It Grow'. What I love about this album is that I never used to be into Eric Clapton until I listened to all of this album. What is there to hate about it? If this album got stolen/lost, I would probably buy a later version of a greatest hits album of Clapton. Finally, if you have never heard of Eric Clapton, you haven't lived.

Godbe