Unplugged [DVD] Review

artist: Eric Clapton date: 01/10/2005 category: compact discs
Eric Clapton: Unplugged [DVD]
Released: May 20, 1997
This laid-back, live, intimate session featuring Eric Clapton's bluesy guitar playing is quite enjoyable if a bit limited in scope. This video is primarily for Clapton's most ardent fans, providing some heartfelt, soulful instrumental prowess in addition to an aging British rocker singing the blues as well as a white guy can.
 Content: 10
 8.5
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Unplugged [DVD] Reviewed by: CkY freak, on january 10, 2005

Sound: Well this is one of my favorite Clapton DVDs. Eric Clapton plays all sorts of songs on this DVD, some of his and covers of other people. Most of the songs are blues type songs but there are some rockish songs like Layla, and some slow ones like Tears In Heaven and Lonley Stranger and Running On Faith. // 10

Overall Impression: I have "One More Car, One More Rider" and "Sessions For Robert J" on DVD by Eric Clapton. This is probably my favorite one that I own of his. I think that these are some of the best songs Eric has performed. I love watching him play and stuff. If it were stolen I would go buy it again. I highly reccomend this DVD for Clapton fans. // 10

Comments