Dying Is Your Latest Fashion review by Escape the Fate

Escape the Fate: Dying Is Your Latest Fashion

Great. Escape The Fate delivers music in their own unique style with "Dying Is Your Latest Fashion". Lots of impressive stuffs like My Apocalypse, Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche, and more. It also includes The Guillotine and There's No Sympathy For The Dead, from their past album "There's No Sympathy For The Dead". The song My Apocalypse sounds really cool with the guitar tapping stuff. The song starts with clean chords, then a blast of drums and lead stuff. The bridge is very impressive with the tapping stuff that increases tempo then whines all over the fretboard. Cool. Majority of the tracks are impressive, including the last track "The Day I Left The Womb" I think.

Technically good. The song Situatins is cool because it's all about one night stand, and lyrics in the verse "I touched her oohh, she touched my ahh.." were very funny. It was definitely the craziest thing. "Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche" was great and unique with its Russian roulette stuff, blowing your girl's head up. But my fave was My Apocalypse, because the music copes with the story of the song. The vocalist screams "The pain!" over and over whil the lead dude fries his fretboard with his bare hands. It was awesome! the vocalist's voice was rather strange, though I can't explain how. It was odd.

An awesome album. The tracks on the album can carry you away. I love the lead guitarist, though the vocalist, on the other hand, sounds odd. No, just joking. He's fine, though he doesn't seem very great. my fave songs are Not good Enough for Truth in Cliche, Situations, My Apocalypse, and When I Go Out I want To Go on A Chariot of Fire. If it was lost, I don't care. I have a copy on my PC.

ChemyVamp
    lmao this new review is kind of aweful idk it's not good... it's all my apocalypse centered
    archangelseren
    If we ever lost this album, we would definetly cry, buy it again, and then cry in happiness
    yes emos yes crying is always the answer..... yip the album was produced well and so the songs sound good
    boyan89
    The Guillotine and My Apocalypse are the best songs on this album, and i love how the guillotine is about Halo.
    xXSamueLXx
    mmkat
    xXSamueLXx wrote: wow, i cant believe half of u guys... ur all ****ing idiots. escape the fate kicks ass and always will, and i ronnie ever returs, hell show that new ****stain signer up and bring us back the days when there was true post-hardcore!!!
    oh your cool, u can curse... and there's no way he'll come back to etf, he hates most bandmembers there by now.. altough i wish, cuz the new album wasnt near as good as this one!
    richardHLR
    coop35
    ronnie is in jail for battery and some drug charges... he should be out sometime this year maybe early 2010. he has a new band called falling in reverse because he got kicked out. escape the fate now has a new singer (Craig Mabbit) who quit blessthefall to be in ETF.
    reaper_x
    The reviews blow. None of them are decent :/ Excellent album. Quite unique sound, too.
    elleild
    richardHLR wrote: alright lets just get it straight. Ronnie was kicked out. Max got in shit with some people and was going to fight the guy. Then the guy brought like 10 people and Max brought Ronnie. Ronnie beat the shit out of all 10 of them and was trialed for attempted murder. Also he was a heroin addict. Which is also part of why he got kicked out. mmkat is right, he will never join them again because Max wouldn't talk to the rest of ETF to stop them from kicking him out. All is said and done, now every drop the whole debate! Much love
    What an imagination!
    JaxBOM
    Awesome album, Ronnie should come back. Craig destroyed ETF. now they just suck balls
    drgoogs32
    ronnie is now in a band called "from behind these walls" its like old escape the fate