Fallen review by Evanescence

• Released: Mar 4, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 4.7 Poor
Evanescence: Fallen

Well ya know, Evanscence is everywhere you look now. But I really think Fallen sucks. The quality of production in the sound of the guitars, bass, drums and voice is Ok nut the music is just too monotonous and none of the songs are really good enough to be worth hearing for more the 1 minute. Its some kind of style beetwen Nu metal and dark/gothic metal but extremely boring.

Of course Amy Lee can sing (no fu--ng doubt) and her voice goes well with the hard parts but its like they have said "Hey lets just do this original thing putting a female lyrical voice with heavy guitar and forget about the songs (except My Inmortal which is a 7 among the 4 and 5ives in the album)" The lyrics are not great but they do the work.

I think its just too overrated, its really boring and not worth the dollar I spent on it (some friend downloaded me the whole album). There is no impressive song on this album, but there is a good song called "My Inmortal". If someone stole this from me I will find him and laugh at his face because of the horrible piece of crap for that he lost his "Thiefe Time" on.