Fallen review by Evanescence

• Released: Mar 4, 2003
Evanescence: Fallen

The sound is all very rock and I love it. It is absolutely fantastic with some great licks and original sounds. A lot of the songs sound similar but I think that is one of the beauty's of it. I really like the sound of all of their music and of course Amy Lee has the most beautiful singing voice I have ever heard in my entire life. She is definitely a huge highlight of this album.

The lyrics are beautiful and full of emotion. They give me a lot of inspiration for writing my own songs. Imaginary to me is about being unhappy with reality and creating your own sanctuary to escape from reality. I think we can all relate to that. And My Immortal is a song we can all relate to when we lose someone we love. The haunting voice of Amy Lee makes these lyrics complete. I like that the lyrics of the album address issues such as depression, confusion, loss, suicide, love and lack of self esteem. Although they sound very depressing, it is easy to relate to their music.

This is my favourite band ever and my favourite album ever. I can't wait until the next album. My favourite songs are My Immortal, Bring Me To life, Going Under, Hello, Haunted, Imaginary, Whisper, Tourniquet, Taking Over Me, Everybody's Fool and my Last Breath. I guess that is all of them! I love the lyrics and amy's vocals. I love the guitar and the drums and I pretty much love everything. I love them live (I've seen them). If it were stolen I would freak and buy it again. it is definitely worth buying, a great way to spend money. Evanescence Rock!