Songs From An American Movie Vol. 2 - Good Time Fo review by Everclear

• Released: Nov 21, 2000
Everclear: Songs From An American Movie Vol. 2 - Good Time Fo

The sound on this record is amazing. The best sound of any Everclear record. The guitars are a low distorted chunky sound with midrange and a fat bottom. The bass is equally rocking with a psuedo rockish riffs. The drumms are nothing but rolls and cymbals and the whole sound of this record is amazing. Especially when you listen to Songs From An American Movie Vol. 1 - Learning How To Smile.

The lyrics are very angry on this record. This is the angriest record that everclear ever made. Volume 1 is all about love leading up to divorce. Volume 2 is all about the aftermath of a divorce. Every single song on this record except for "Good Witch Of The North" is angry and blaming someong else or blaming himself.

I recieved this record as a christmas present in 2000. I listened to it non stop until I bought their other records. This was the record that started it all for me. If not for this record I would never have picked up a guitar and wanted to play. I now can play every single everclear song ever made. This is the best record that everclear ever made.