Bonded By Blood review by Exodus

• Released: Jan 1, 1985
Exodus: Bonded By Blood

This is the debut album of one of the greatest thrash metal bands ever which is Exodus. If you just started to listen to metal you might propely be more familar with the albums Tempo Of The Damned or Shovel Head Kill Machine but this album is one million times better than those two albums put together. The music is so fast and crazy. I can't believe that kirk Hammet left Exodus and now Exodus is like way more popular than Metallica. The song Bonded By Blood is one of my favorite songs by Exodus.

The lyrics to me are no different than any of the four original Metallica or Megadeth albums which means that they are good. The lyrics fit the music perfect and the lyrics and the music are so complexed.

This is just as good as Metallica or Megadeth. Exodus to me is underated a little. They are like five times better than anything you hear on television or the radio. The most impressive song on this album to me is Strike Of The Beast. I hope that Exodus plan on releasing more albums like a year or two in the future seeing that they just released Shovel Head Kill Machine.