Exhibit B: The Human Condition review by Exodus

• Released: May 7, 2010
Exodus: Exhibit B: The Human Condition

From start to finish this album is one of the most solid thrash records you will ever hear. This album is as heavy as sin. Every aspect of this record was done right. From the guitar rythm to the guitar solo's to the bass lines and the drum tracks. This album has traditional Exodus sound with some new and refined twists, every song is just distilled The whole thing just oozes quality.

Some of Rob's Dukes finest work comes through on this album, and he has an interview if anyone wants to see it you can google/youtube it. This album should piss off just about a good two-thirds of the country. That being said I think they did their job. Lyricly the album to music just fits together. Every song is a story, and its told well.

To everyone who hated Exhibition A. You will most likely find a way to hate this. Thats your opinion I however think its one of the best thrash albums in the last year or so. Aside from Kreator - Hordes of Chaos, Slayer - World Painted Blood, and not to forget Warbringer that is. The entire album is impressive. There is nothing anyone shouldn't love about this album its metal top to bottom. I think if this album were stolen I would track down the asshole who had the balls to steal it and rip his spine out through his face. Then I would take my album back. Overall good direction for Exodus.

dnamra13
    This album is great, i love the thick and juicy guitar tone. The riffs are typical Exodus and Rob Dukes voice spits fire.
    JD+Thrash=win
    I'd post a much more in depth review, if this bloody website would actually let me submit one
    RamonesRock
    everyone who says this album isnt that good obviously has their head too far up their ass to actually hear anything properly HAIL EXODUS
    Leather Sleeves
    CoolMcAwesome
    Good album. Right from the start you know it's Exodus. This review is way too short, and offers no insight or anything. Anyway, the Song "the Sun is my destroyer" is ****ing epic.
    E.harley
    these old school guys are really showing these young pups how its done. highlights of this album are the guitars and vocals! blistering from start to finish
    EpiExplorer
    Niiiice.
    'TallicaRules wrote: I forgot to add...this is a very bad review.
    Yeah, way too brief.
    Leather Sleeves
    *rip
    Floppylopagus
    you can post it if you pick other and type the album name. Sorry if its not to in depth I tried, but this is only my second review. Trying to share my experience's with things, and I will learn from this mistake thank you everyone.
    Floppylopagus
    Leather Sleeves wrote: Leather Sleeves wrote: I liked the "ripe his spine out his face" part. As for the album, it was a tad too longm a coyple songs felt kind of like filler (deomcide, downfall). But its the best they've put out since Tempo. Gary's writing's top notch, especially the lyrics on Class Dismissed. Great record. Get it. *rip
    Thank you sir. I was going for creativity.
    Jphthe1
    This album is great. My favorite track is "Nanking". Also did anyone see the documentary about exodus?
    mr2METALthnLIFE
    from the second i saw their lame cover i knew it was gonna be a boring lame album. i guess ill just have to wait for new kreator and testament to fill the thrash metal void