From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

The music Fall Out Boy plays in this album is very good. It's much more clearer and put together much better. Also the transistion from soft to loud is alot better as compared to there old album take this to the grave with you. Also Fall Out Boy made a change from beeing more of a proccussion domonate band to now using the guitar much more and putting the drums more in the back ground. Over all I think Fall Out Boy is going to loose some fans and gain some fans with there new album.

The lyrics in this album are so much more clearer and make more sence. But the lyrics seem to be showing people a more angry side of Fall Out Boy almost an emo side. Also there song titles acually sort of go along with the lyrics this time ofcourse other songs such as track one (Our lawyers made us change the title of this song so we wouldn't be sued) don't go along with the lyrics at all. But overall I think the music and lyrics go together.

I think compared to the rest of Fall Out Boys work this is a big plus for them. I would say theres only one bad song on the album (nobody puts baby in the corner) I don't like it becuase its slow, and acoustic songs is are somthing fall out boy is not good at. The quality and sound is very different then there other stuff, wich is also a plus. This album is definatly worth the 13 dollars. I just hope that this cd isn't the kind that you love for 2 weeks then it sucks. I'm very excited to see what Fall Out Boy comes out with next.