From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

Fall Out Boy is easily the best band we have heard this year by far. The sound of thier music is amazing. There is not one song on this CD I did not enjoy. Patrick Stump has an amazing voice, probably the best voice for a punk band since Mark Hoppus, Tom DeLonge, or Billie Joe Armstrong. This band has a good chance of being the best punk band of all time if they can keep up with thier work. This is easily 5 stars!

The lyrics on this album are amazing. This band has a way with words cause you could give anyone their melody and they could not give it better lyrics then Fall Out Boy does. The lyrics go right along with the music. Stump is amazing. His voice is just natural. When I went to Warped Tour this year, Fall Out Boy was easily the best band thier with thier performance and everything because of how great Patrick Stump is. Their has never been a band who has made it big with a shitty singer. Stump has got it all! If you give this album any less then a five you pretty stupid!

Fall Out Boy's last album, Take This To Your Grave was an excellent album to get them on track in thier careers. From Under The Cork Tree was an even better album to finish what Take This To Your Grave has started. The most inpressive songs are easily the songs My Lawyer Made Us Change the Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued, Dance, Dance, I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me, and best of all Sugar Were Goin Down. I love everythin about this album, the band, the music, the lyrics, everything! I have 3 copies of this album and I would easily buy 3 more!