From Under the Cork Tree review by Fall Out Boy

• Released: May 3, 2005
Fall Out Boy: From Under the Cork Tree

Well as you see I am a huge Fall Out Boy fan and it started out when my friend recommended me FOB. So I said what the heck and so I after listening to their first album I got hooked on it. Pete Wentz used his favorite story to name this title which is really smart of him to do because its really hard to make an album title. The music style was very direct to the mood of the song which made all of them real good to the ear.

The lyrics are amazing and have sexual themes in it which makes it a really dirty album in a good way. Lyrics and the music suit well but the titles are really long haha. Patrick is an awesome singer except when he's on really low pitch. He messes up on it but when its fast and high hes really good especially with Pete screamin and Joe with the back vocals.

Fall Out Boy is a one of a kind band that only a few people can copy or imitate. Almost all of them were impressive especially XO since in the middle of the song I think they do a half and half of an Accapala or something like that with electric guitars, wow good new combination. I love how Fall Out Boy plays their angry songs with the strum, pause, strum tecnique If you dont know what I'm talking about play I slept with someone from the FOB song. The thing I hate is that they didnt release Music or Misery in here in the USA but instead it was a bonus Japan track. If I lost it I would go crazy and maybe steal one, yeah it's that good people.